36 Tiguan vehicles in stock
Volkswagen Tiguan Offers and Description
Volkswagen clearly had one mission in mind for the 2018 Volkswagen Tiguan SUV: reinvention. Since its 2007 arrival, the VW Tiguan has undergone a few updates here and there. For 2018, however, the Tiguan is getting extra TLC with a wheelbase that’s 10.7 inches longer, an upgraded engine, and more. Although it’s classified as a compact crossover, the Tiguan pushes into midsize SUV territory with cavernous interior dimensions and staunch off-roading capability. Read on to learn more about the upcoming 2018 Tiguan!
Schedule Your VIP Test Drive Today!
Composed and Off-Road Capable
Beneath the hood of the 2018 VW Tiguan rests an 8-speed automatic transmission and a 2.0L DI TSI 4-cylinder engine. However, this isn’t your average 4-cylinder; it’s an improved version of the brand’s third-generation EA888 DI turbo 4-cylinder. The new variation strives for the fuel economy of a 1.5L engine, while producing 184 hp and an impressive 221 lb-ft of torque. The Tiguan also offers these handling features, so you can take the road less traveled:
- Hill Descent Control: On sloped terrain, Hill Descent Control sets the engine speed to a crawling pace, letting you move forward safely.
- Available 4MOTION All-Wheel Drive: This clever all-wheel drive system distributes torque among all four wheels, and can alternate between front- and all-wheel drive to suit road conditions.
An Authentic SUV Through and Through
All-new and more refined than ever, the 2018 Tiguan melds style and adventure with roof rails, LED taillights, and 17-inch wheels. Third-row seating is optional for the Tiguan AWD and standard for Tiguan FWD—making it one of the smarter space-savers in the compact SUV segment. In fact, the 2018 Tiguan offers nearly 60% more interior space than its predecessor. The 40/20/40-split second-row and 50/50-split third-row let you customize seating and cargo arrangements, while the available Easy Open rear liftgate simplifies loading and unloading.
Staying connected and aware of your surroundings just got a whole lot easier. The 2018 VW Tiguan SUV’s high-tech feature set offers a seamless approach to infotainment and driver assistance. Check out a few of its most exciting options:
- Available Volkswagen Digital Cockpit: This system includes a 12.3-inch display with four views: Classic, Off-Road, Driver Assistance, and Navigation.
- Available VW Car-Net App Connect: With this handy feature, you can link your smartphone to the Tiguan, and access its apps via the central display.
- Available Driver Assists: The upcoming Tiguan can be equipped with Autonomous Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Monitoring, Adaptive Cruise Control, and more.
The 2018 Volkswagen Tiguan stuns both families from Evanston and Chicago adventure enthusiasts alike. Find yours at Fletcher Jones Volkswagen, located at 1111 North Clark Street Suite 1 in Chicago, IL in Chicago. Get the ball rolling, and schedule a test drive or get pre-approved for financing easily online!